- Push button widget
A push button widget was added to the dashboard creator. The widget supports sending a command to devices that have a push button type command defined in the product manifest.
- In the master application, devices are grouped according to the application
In the tenant master application, the devices are grouped together under the applications’ names in the hierarchy selector.
- A General side panel in the aggregated readings widget
When clicking on a device in the aggregated reading widget a side panel with the general information on the device opens. The information fields are read only and not editable in the widget.
- Alarm list severity and time filtering in the alarm list widget
Filtering according to the alarm severity and time is added to the alarm list widget.
- Updated all alarms counter widget
The all alarms counter widget now shows a counter of all the open alarms and the segmentation of the open alarms according to the severity.
- Device view / Group view selector in the device management section
In the device management section, a Device view / Group view selector was added. When Device view is selected the behavior is as today. When selecting Group view the groups are shown in the table. The groups are shown according to the selection made in the hierarchy selector.
- Group details pane
When in group view in the device management, clicking on a group in the table opens the detail pane with the group general information.
- Upload and associate a diagram to groups
In the group general detail pane, a user can upload a diagram to be used for the location of the devices associated with that group. When a group has a diagram, it will replace the location map of the devices in that group.
If a device is associated with more than one group, the location diagram / map of the first group that it was associated to will be shown.
If multiple groups are selected in the map/diagram view in the device panel the diagram / map of the first selected group will be shown.
- Commands tab in device detail pain
If the device product manifest includes an option to send commands to the device it will automatically be added to the device details pane under the command’s tab.
Support for push button commands of the devices was added.
- The default map focus is according to the default country code set for the application
The default map focus in the device management is set according to the default country code set for the application. For example, if the default country code for an application is set to Germany, the map focus will be set to Germany.
- For private labeled tenants the set password, reset password and forgot password forms are with private labeled tenant logo
For private labeled tenants, the set password, reset password and forgot password form pages are now shown with the private labeled tenant logo instead of the Axonize logo.
- For private labeled tenants, the Chrome notifications are with private labeled logo
For private labeled tenants, the Chrome notifications are now shown with the private labeled tenant logo instead of the Axonize logo
- For private labeled tenants, the email notifications and invitations From field is private labeled with the tenant name
For private labeled tenants, the email notifications From field is private labeled with the tenant name
- Chrome notifications now have a time stamp
The Chrome notifications are now shown with a time stamp.
- Export to Excel in Hebrew
Exporting to Excel in Hebrew now shows the correct alphabet.
- Severity list is ordered according to the severity
Severity list in the rule general settings is now sorted according to ascending severity.
- Notify invited user that the invitation expired when clicking on the invitation link
An invited user is notified that the invitation is expired when clicking on the link in an invitation that past the expiration time.
- User invitation expiration is extended to 14 days.
The invited user invitation expiration time is extended to 14 days. Clicking on an invitation past the expiration time will notify the user that the invitation has expired.
- Chart legend includes the device name, group and reading name
The chart legends include the device name, group and reading name