- Invite a new user to the application
When adding a new user to the application an invitation email is sent asking the user to complete the registration.
- Reset password
A user can reset their password using the “Reset password” dialog in the login page.
An admin can reset the password for a user. A reset password email will be sent to the user to complete the reset process.
- Change password
The user can change their user password.
- Password policy enforcement
A strong password policy is enforced on the user when selecting a password.
- Application default country code
A default application country code can be set. All telephone numbers used in the application will have this default country code unless specifically changed to another country code. In SMS and call actions in the rules engine, telephone numbers of the default country code may be entered without the country code.
- Connect / Disconnect events are shown
In addition to the connect/disconnect icon indication, the connect/disconnect events are shown in the devices’ last readings dashboards and all readings tables.
Proprietary and Confidential
- Inherited device connect/disconnect status
A product property was added to determine whether the device connection status should change according to the gateway connection status. For example, if activated, when the gateway is disconnected, all devices associated to this gateway will have an inherited disconnect status. When the gateway restores connectivity, all the devices associated will have an inherited connected status. This status is in addition to the device connect/disconnect status.
- Filter device readings list by reading type
The device readings list in the dashboard may be filtered according to reading types.
- Search within the application selector
The ability to search within the application selector was added.
- Last readings and readings list on the map widget
The option to view the last readings and readings list of the devices in the map widget was added.
- Filter devices by alarm in the map widget
Devices in the map widget may be filtered by alarm status and severity.
- Aggregated reading widget
A widget allowing the user to display the last readings and all readings of selected devices or groups.
- Add, remove and reorder columns in device table
Columns may be added, removed or reordered in the device table.
- Weather widget
A weather widget was added.
- Application and tenant logo update
The user may change and update the tenant and application logos.
- Group selector in alarms counter widget
Alarms counter widget may display the alarm count of selected groups.
- Group selector in device counter widget
Device counter widget may display the alarm count of selected groups.