- Axonize Status Page
An Axonize status page was created and could now be reached on the URL - http://status.axonize.com/. The page contains the operational status of all Axonize functions, including a list of past incidents.
On the page you can subscribe to updated by clicking the blue “Subscribe to updates” button on the right side of the screen.
- Default map center can be set per tenant or application
Users are now able to set an application default map on the setting tab (the option appears under the “Default country code” option). The default location could be set by clicking the “set location” button and choosing a location on the map and or by typing the latitude and longitude in the text box.
- Grid updated
All grids in the application were upgraded and now contain the following features:
- Column widths may be adjusted.
- Columns order may be changed by drag-and-drop.
- The last grid configuration that was set is automatically saved.
- When a text does not fit a column, the info is displayed in a shorter version.
- A refresh button was added next to the search textbox.
- View Password option
The user can now choose to see the password in the login page.
- Gauge widgets upgrade
A title text containing the chosen device and reading name now appears on top of all gauge widgets. Whenever a reading or a device is set, the title field changes accordingly.
In addition, the background color of a gauge widget could now be changed.
- Number of tenant applications widget
A new widget was added enabling the user to show the amount of connected applications under the main tenant.
- Improved weather widget
The weather widget has been improved and can now create a temperature-only widget or a widget that contains additional details.
- Objects in user audit contain links
Objects that appear in the user audit contain a link that leads to the changed object (rule, device…).
- Enable “Tenant Tech Support” role to add users
The tenant tech support role was changed and can now add new users to applications and tenants.
- Adding SMS Number to Rule Action Fix
The country code is now not added if the user already added it in the number.
- Product list fixed
The product list in the Device Management tab no longer disappears after leaving the page.