- Icons space in the ‘Devices’ Grid is preset
The space between the icons in the ‘Devices’ section Grid, has a default setting. The user can still change the space size between the icons at any time.
- Grid columns filter is located on the right side of the screen
The grid columns filters in no longer optional for each column. It is now located in the right side of the screen, and allows the user to choose what are the categories he would like to see in the Grid’s columns.
- Devices that are not associated to any group
Devices will be associated to their GateWay, even if the last is not associated to any group.
- Exception handling is avoiding blank screen
When an error occurs in the API/UI, the screen will avoid blank screen, and only the “problematic” section will be blanked
- Users may now be deleted
- Filters are not saved when changing to different Application
When changing to different application, the default filter selection remains blank until chosen otherwise.
- Zooming in or out in a diagram does not change the devices location on the diagram
- Dashboard editing is faster
Editing a Dashboard, is much faster now, regardless to the number of widgets the board contains.
- The grid columns order is set by default
- Devices – Connected, Alarmed, Name, Last Event, Manufacturer, Product Type.
- Products – Icon, Name, Manufacturer
- Events – Date, Name, Severity
- Rules – Status (active/not active), Name, Description, Level, Severity, Created by, Creation Date
- Users - Name, Email, Role, Status, Last Seen
- Audit - Date, Username, email, Object, Action, Category, Application, Result
- Zoom out in the Google map
When zooming out in google map, the location of the devices does not change.