- Device information for developers
The Axonize platform is enabling to see developer’s relevant information, for each device in the application. In order to enable the ‘Developer Mode’, the user should first enter to the ‘Products’ section, and enable the developer mode of the desired product:
The user can now see the developer information in the ‘Devices’ section for each selected device:
The information includes:
- Device ID
- Product ID
- Hub Primary Key
- Hub Secondary Key
- APP ID
- Connection String
- An option to select All Groups was added to the widgets
The user can now mark “All groups” at any widget. This option was added to avoid forgetting to add a new device /group of devices added to the system:
- Dashboard performance is improved
Changes and improvements were made and editing the Personal Dashboard or adding new widgets into it, is much more flexible and faster.
Widget Group Selector displays only the group name when the whole group is selectedWhen choosing a whole group of devices in the widget group selector field, it will only display the group name, and will not show the names of the devices in that group. In case not all the devices in the group are selected, the field will present the device name:
- Changing device’s location, to a location of another application, is fixed
Changing Devices location is only possible in the same application.
- Deleting a device will not crash the UI in send command to a device rule action
In case the user wishes to change the rule action “Send command to device”, and the device no longer exists, the actions section will present the action as a blank space and will not crash the UI.
- Receiving an error message when adding a device that already exists
When adding a new device, which already exists, the system creates an “Error” message.
- Active users are no longer shown as “Pending” status
Users who activated their account and performed actions in the system, will show the status “active” in the Users section.