- New KPI Widget
KPI stands for Key Performance Indicator and is a type of performance measurement. The KPI Widget will help the user to evaluate the success of a device and examine his readings according to the chosen period. The KPI widget added value is that it allows the user to perform analytics function calculation, on a device reading over a specified time period. The functions are:
- App Admin role is now able to execute commands
The platform is now enabling the App Admin to execute commands in the ‘Commands’ tab of the Devices section:
- Reports will be saved according to columns chosen by the user
In case the user added / removed columns from the Products section, the report will be saved according to the user selection in the grid.
- An option to choose the step distance of device’s location history was added
The user can now choose the history of every device that transmits GPS location, in the selected ranges by his choice. The range is between 100m to 5km:
- Map view presents the chosen group of devices by default
When choosing a group of devices in the ‘Devices’ section, the map view will focus on the chosen group’s devices by default.
- Widget Group Selector displays only the group name when the whole group is selected
When choosing a whole group of devices in the widget group selector field, it will only display the group name, and will not show the names of the devices in that group. In case not all the devices in the group are selected, the field will present the device name.
- Deleting an application is fixed
When deleting an application, the system is no longer showing “something went wrong” screen.
- Pie Chart widget UI was improved
The Pie Chart itself was enlarged and its legend is in the bottom now:
- Users status is now changing according to the user’s activity
The user’s status is changing in the ‘Users’ section according to the user’s activity in the system.
- Adding a report to ‘favorites reports’ section is fixed
Marking report as “favorite report” in the reports tab, will not show “server error”.
- Grid columns filtering is fixed
Grid columns filtering in the ‘Devices’ section is giving the right values.
- Active users are no longer shown as “Pending” status
Users who activated their account and performed actions in the system, will show the status “active” in the Users section.
- Exporting a report is fixed
The user can export a report to a CSV / pdf / Excel file.
- Device name in the “Events” tab is shown
Device name is shown in the “Events” tab:
- Filtering reports in the ‘Reports’ tab is fixed
The reports created by the user can be filter according to: Favorites, Tenant Reports, Application Reports and My Reports. Filtering according to these 4 sections is now fixed.
- Choosing “By Create Date” filter - “Between Dates” value, is fixed
- Setting specific hours when creating a new rule, will only be possible when inserting both start and end time: