Sub – Tenant Deletion is enabled
The user can now delete a sub tenant, from the ‘Settings’ tab ---- ‘Delete Sub Tenant’ option in the bottom of the tab. Please notice that the Sub Tenant can only be deleted once the user has deleted all the related resources including rules, alarms etc.:
- Name of device and role are now shown in the 'Events' tab
The actions 'Dismiss' and 'Snooze' an alarm, are now enabled from the 'Events' tab, and not only from the 'Alarms' widget:
- When creating new sub-tenant, the default theme will be the tenant's theme
The new created sub tenant will be configured according to the tenant theme - colors, font, size, etc.
- Last readings widget displays the actual reading instead of the binary value
In case the value received from a device is binary, the system will display it as a stream value:
- Name of device and rule is now shown in the 'Events' tab
Names of both device and rule type appears in the Events tab:
- Device filtering by more than one filter is fixed
When filtering devices by more than one filter, the connection between filters will be "AND" and not "OR".
- Number of results in each grid is presented in the bottom
Number of results in each grid is presented in the bottom of the grid: