Application sidebar modification
The application sidebar can now be expended and reduced.
Device tab new design
As we move forward, we would like the user to be able to get more information on the devices. In order to be able to display this information we’ve made some improvements in the tabs structure and organization:
- Overview – This tab used to be “Board”. We changed the name, so it will be more accurate in relation to the content it displays. We also made the tiles bigger, so the text will be easier to read
- Properties – This tab used to be named the “General” tab
- Settings – This is a new tab that only shows up in some devices according to the selection in the product manifest. The Settings tab shows the device configuration and control. You can add multiple settings to your device tab for the user to manage by amending the product manifest.
- Charts – This tab user friendliness was improved.
- Readings – The Export button was modified.
- Commands – Titles are added for better organization for the user.
- Location – The map is bigger and the history button is more visible.
- Media – The look of the button is improved and the camera view is enlarged:
Widget color option
- The default color pallet was changed as well as increasing the number of colors options to choose from 9 to 16.
- The option to add custom colors was added. The user can choose the colors by selecting the specific color from the color picker, by inserting the RGB numbers or by inserting the color hex. The user can add up to 6 custom colors.
- Since the user can select his own colors, the option to choose whether the widget text will be white or dark grey was added, to make sure the text will always be readable.
Camera Widget new design
Camera widget look is improved to include a title and modified buttons
Properties were added to the aggregation method & times in the Charts tab
we've added the option for 'Non-Aggregation' and ''All" in the aggregation times
When the dashboard tabs do not fit into the page the navigation to additional dashboards is now done by a drop-down
Rules Panel new design
The rules panel module design was improved to allow better user experience and increased granularity:
- Logic – So far, the rule level (app, product or device) was set per rule, so each rule had to be set to a specific hierarchy level. Now it is possible to set multiple conditions, with different levels under the same rule.
- UI - We’ve improved the rule tab interface (picture below) to be wizard-based for easier and more intuitive rules settings.
- UI - Rule action repeat settings are now under action tab:
Command Widget has been improved and expended
The user can add a title to the command widget. If the user does not insert a title, the default title will be the command name. Additional information was added to the widget that includes the device name, the product name and the device status. The command widget can now also display a toggle command in case it defined in the device product manifest
'By Group/s' filter in the device tab
A ‘By Group’ filter was added allowing the user to filter the devices according to a specific group / multiple groups. The filter displays all existing application’s groups in a dropdown list and enables the user to search for a group.
'By Manufacturer' filter in the device tab
A ‘By Manufacturer’ filter was added allowing the user to filter according to the device manufacturer. The user can filter according to 4 operators:
- Not Equals
- Not Contains