Product Management UI
Creating and updating products is now available on the web platform By choosing an existing product from the product tab list or by adding a new product through the same tab.
- Editing General Product Data – a first step of creating a product will be editing the product name, manufacturer, and icon.
- Creating Product Events – a second phase of creating a product the user will be required to allocate the relevant events to the product.
- event info
- Name – The name of the event as amended in the sensor payload
- Type Code – Axonize supported event types.
- Description – non-mandatory, free text filed.
- Default Rollup – This data will be used as a default aggregation type in the events charts
- Units to display – The measuring unit of the event, whether its “c” for temperature or “Amp” for Amperage
- Precision – The number of decimal places of the event reading.
- Accumulated toggle - The event measurements are sent as accumulative data
- Event data
- Data Type – a ‘read-only’ field which is updated according to the type code event info, the data type will state the type of data payload sent from the sensor.
- Logical Type – Set the data processing through the Axonize Platform
- Boolean – Two possible values, as ‘open door’ and ‘closed door’
- Allowed Values - A number of possible states the device can be set to, as ‘left position’, ‘center position and ‘right position’
- None – a range of text or numerical values, as temperature or amperage.
- Icon – an icon can be set for each Boolean or allowed value option
- Color – a color can be set for each Boolean or allowed value option
- Label - a label can be set for each Boolean or allowed value option
- event info
Filter Value Validation
Applying a filter without a value will be no longer available.
The data presented in the UI tooltip can be edited for each product. It is possible to select up to 3 different events which will be presented when hovering over the device icon in Axonize maps. The data will be the last reading of each of these events.
The tooltip design on the UI was also changed to improve data accessibility:
The Bulk update feature allows the user to update several entities simultaneously. The Event, Rules, Users and Reports tabs will now contain a checkbox next to each line item. Checking more than one item will allow the user to change the following settings in each tab:
- Active state – on
- Active state – off
- Set severity
- Users - set role
- Add to favorites
- Remove from favorites
- Save to dashboard
Reports mail translation
The reposts mail will now s be translated to Tennent language and will contain the tenant signature
Report next run data
The time set in the next run will be according to the client time zone
Reports tree did not sum correctly the user reports
Reports invalid text
When no data is available for reports next run the field will be left empty
Reports wrong last event when exporting data
When exporting last events, the extracted file contained different events.
Tyco temperature failure
Reports empty filter results
In some cases, filtering the grid did not produce the required data.